E3 demo, temple areas

Its been a while, but a friend of mine found a copy of the sotc e3 demo that came with OPM issue #97. This video focuses on the temple area, which I'd heard was interestingly glitchy. I had in mind splitting it into smaller clips, but can't be bothered now that it's done - my apologies.

Things to note:
(07:38) The temple climb is somewhat different.
(11:54) A headless Mono stands in the gardens entrance.
(13:17) The garden blocks are perfectly arranged for climbing higher, except that you can't grab on to them!
(14:35) There are a lot of glitches in the garden - invisible floors, warped textures, and unfinished water.
(17:16) The temples bridge entrance is open - or is it? It depends which side you approach.

It's not in this video, but i tried running across the bridge - the floor suddenly disappeared and I fell to my death. The rest of the demo is less interesting. If you wonder out too far it just stops.

2 Comments:

Blogger Solid Sanner said...

Hey, I'm a fellow Shadow of the Colossus fan, and I've got a video game/art blog. Mind if I post a link to your blog on mine?

6/05/2007 03:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This demo version must be awesome, but I live in Brazil and it's kinda impossible to find it in my stupid small town. Could you upload it somewhere? I'd be really thankful. Please, if you ever do that, mail me at mbmorissette@gmail.com and I'll get in touch!
See ya!

7/08/2007 10:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home